Thursday, February 4

Feb 20.



It's always been you...

Sitting here on my desk but my thoughts are miles away....to wherever you are right now.

I want to touch your face,
I want to look into your eyes behind your lenses,
I want to see you shy away from my stare (I can see your soul you know).
I want to tickle you,
I want to hear you laugh and cackle till you tear up.
It's always been you...

I had doubts, I wasn't sure for a while what your motives were, Still not sure...
Some-days it felt like you were not trying to make this work, still feels so...
You were a complete mystery to me and yet it felt right, It still does...
It's always been you...

I talk to God about you all the time,
It's hard sometimes, I want so much more than we are.
I keep telling myself if this is right, it wouldn't go away,
I keep telling myself it would get better in-spite of our differences and baggages.
I keep telling myself we would work through everything because we both know how much we mean to each-other.
It's always been you...

I miss you so much my Friend and Lover,
I wish I could cover the miles between us,
I yearn for you with everything in me...
This is a short letter to you my love,
A letter to let you know....It's always been you A... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment