Tuesday, October 5

change

I thought it was over. the lies haunted, life drained, no one cared. The pursuit of money and fame.
I turned to alcohol, addictions and raves. While I tell myself to be cautious, I know the damage will be irreparable.
Of course it ate deep, physically, emotionally, psychologically you name it. A large circle of ignoble friends....
The gossips surfaced, betrayals, envy, shattered friendships. Sadness and depression settled in......
Then acceptance, oh the bitterness was taken out on loved ones.
Reality struck! Oh what a squalor of mistakes.. Haunting and prude thoughts 'why did It get to this point'?
Perhaps a rebellious act on my part? A personality disorder?? What was it?
Well, acceptance, CHANGE, gratitude, faith, LOVE, contentment was all I needed..
I don't have a perfect life now, but am getting there!! I know how you feel juliet;)

No comments:

Post a Comment